The Island Jewel Inn appreciates the educated pallet of the modern traveller and we encourage our guest to experience the gastronomic delights that awaits them on the island.
Our restaurant can provide breakfast and short order meals until late and on selected nights can provide full meals for those who do not want to eat out all the time.
Dining out in Boracay has to be experienced to be believed. The quality of many restaurants is of Parisian standard and the variety encircles the globe.
· European Delicatessens (some with quiet dining areas in the garden).
· Korean Restaurants (for the adventurous or the not so).
· Japanese Restaurants (for authentic sushi).
· Italian Restaurants (if your pallet yearns for Pizza).
· French Restaurants (with food and wine to die (live) for)
· Spanish Restaurants (for the Tapas aficionado).
· Greek Restaurants (Do plates break on the sand?).
· Filipino Restaurants (When in Rome etc. etc.).
· German Restaurants (with a lot more than you think).
· Mexican Restaurants (for those who like it hot).
· Indian Restaurants (to spice up the evening).
· English Restaurants (for pies and fry's plus much more).
· International Restaurants (by the score).
· Steak Houses
· American Fast Food Outlets
· Bistros and Grills
· Coffee Shops and Snack bars